Auxilium Cyber Security, trazi developera. Ukoliko ste zainteresovani ili imate bilo kakva pitanja posaljite CV na email@example.com.
• at least one Script language, as PHP, Perl, VBSript
• Experience with AJAX, JSON and Webservices, familiar with according Network Protocls
• at least one programming language as: C#, VB. NET, Java
• Deep knowledge in Database Principles and in MS-SQL Server (>2005) or MySQL
• Familiar with Networks (TCP/IP, Routing)
• Deep Knowledge in AD, as well as LDAP.
• Nice: Exchange, Big Data (Hadoop)
I expect 70% offsite work and 30% (more less than more) OnSite work in Germany. We can open also an office in that country (outside Germany) or give the employee availability to work in an office port etc…because many people don’t want to work at home. But we accept also work at home.
Regarding employee contract:
Option 1: Employee is a German Employee which works outside of germany and sometimes in germany (that is totally legal of course). Maybe disadvantage: high social taxes for the employee as all german employees have.
Option 2: Employee has to be in a country of EU. BPEX contracts in that country of the employee. We have done that already with persons of czech republic. Employee can work in his country and can sometimes work in germany (that is totally legal of course). Maybe disadvantage: high social taxes for the employee as all employees have in that country.