Full time remote posao.
CV-jeve slati na firstname.lastname@example.org
Tekst od firme:
A reputable WordPress based company is hiring High-Skill PHP Developers with neat code and A Class Structure. We need you to be able to work with MySQL / LAMP environment and program in PHP. Our main CMS is WordPress. However, if you don’t know that, it’s fine. you can create pure PHP code for us. We will take a test from you before start. You should send 2 salary expectation to us: 1. The minimum Salary that you can expect 2. The salary that makes you happy and satisfied. English writing is a must.
Otvorene su pozicije za programere svih nivoa: junior, medior, senior sa prebivalistem u Novom Sadu, puno radno vreme ili part time.
– mentorski nacin rada
– zanimljive projekte
– rad bez pritiska
– odlazak na muzicke festivale sa kojima saradjujemo
– logicko razmisljanje
– sposobnost samostalnog resavanja problema
– studiranje na ili zavrsen tehnicki fakultet
Za poziciju: PHP developer potrebno je
Za poziciju: Drupal developer potrebno je
– popularnih Drupal modula, arhitekture i site buildinga
– Drupal temiranja
– Drupal API-a
Svoj CV mozete poslati putem emaila:
Firmi IPSI su potrebni senior PHP developeri na poslovima outsourcinga za domaće klijente. Radi se standardno puno radno vreme ili u prostorijama firme, ili na terenu kod klijenta, ali nije moguć rad od kuće. Zarada se računa po satu i zavisi od iskustva.
Zainteresovani kandidati mogu da pošalju svoj CV na email@example.com.
Auxilium Cyber Security, trazi developera. Ukoliko ste zainteresovani ili imate bilo kakva pitanja posaljite CV na firstname.lastname@example.org.
• at least one Script language, as PHP, Perl, VBSript
• Experience with AJAX, JSON and Webservices, familiar with according Network Protocls
• at least one programming language as: C#, VB. NET, Java
• Deep knowledge in Database Principles and in MS-SQL Server (>2005) or MySQL
• Familiar with Networks (TCP/IP, Routing)
• Deep Knowledge in AD, as well as LDAP.
• Nice: Exchange, Big Data (Hadoop)
I expect 70% offsite work and 30% (more less than more) OnSite work in Germany. We can open also an office in that country (outside Germany) or give the employee availability to work in an office port etc…because many people don’t want to work at home. But we accept also work at home.
Regarding employee contract:
Option 1: Employee is a German Employee which works outside of germany and sometimes in germany (that is totally legal of course). Maybe disadvantage: high social taxes for the employee as all german employees have.
Option 2: Employee has to be in a country of EU. BPEX contracts in that country of the employee. We have done that already with persons of czech republic. Employee can work in his country and can sometimes work in germany (that is totally legal of course). Maybe disadvantage: high social taxes for the employee as all employees have in that country.